Problem with SimCity 3000 Installer

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by KawaiiAurora, Feb 28, 2017.

1. KawaiiAurora macrumors 6502

KawaiiAurora

Hey,

I was able to get hold of a SimCity 3000 for Mac setup. That's all well and good BUT the installer doesn't open.. I think its attributes got messed up when it was uploaded or when I copied it from 2 other places to my mac. I tried opening the installer on OS X 10.4.11 (no default application) and Mac OS 9.2 (no translator issue).

Can anyone help me fix it as I really wish to play this game.

2. pochopsp macrumors 6502

pochopsp

Have you tried on Macgamefiles? It has a lot of patches and updaters for Mac games. Even old ones

3. KawaiiAurora thread starter macrumors 6502

KawaiiAurora

Could find anything for the SC3K Installer sadly.. I guess I'll have to look a bit further into it.

4. flatjuba macrumors newbie

flatjuba

I've been looking for this game for quite some time. Is there a link that I can download?

5. KawaiiAurora thread starter macrumors 6502

KawaiiAurora

6. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

If you have the copy I think you have, you'll never get it to work. The uploader simply copied the files into a folder and zipped it instead of uploading the ISO. If you ever do find the ISO, save it. I've been looking for it for many, many years now and have never found it.

7. KawaiiAurora thread starter macrumors 6502

KawaiiAurora

That's sad :/ SC4 doesn't work on my mad Macintosh sadly since it crashes when you open it... Guess I'll have to play SC2K since all Maxis stuff got nuked off MG. Can't find it on Macintosh Repository either