Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FortWorthMac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 29, 2008
the parched earth of North Texas
Hello all

I bought the Incase Power Slider and was enjoying it butbits stopped working. It will no longer start charging when plugged in. Has anyone else experienced this?

If I have to return it since I bought it from the online apple store do I have to mail it back or can I take it to an apple retail store?

Thanks

fishmd

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2008
Sunny South Florida
Hello all

I bought the Incase Power Slider and was enjoying it butbits stopped working. It will no longer start charging when plugged in. Has anyone else experienced this?

If I have to return it since I bought it from the online apple store do I have to mail it back or can I take it to an apple retail store?

Thanks

Thats too bad. You should be able to take it into the apple store though directly. Although, wether or not they carry that case in your apple store, I don't know. Otherwise, you may just have to contact Incase about the problem. Phoning them is best from past experience as they take forever to respond to emails, but are very helpful by phone.

cyberbo60

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2009
Hello all

Thanks

Mine stopped working also after about 2.5 weeks.. I got mine at Best Buy...

Synthetickiller

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2009
I liked the idea of this case, but the combination of loss of reception due to the case and the battery failing has made me forget this case.

Good luck with a replacement or new case.

kebaker

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2009
Incase power slider / no bars, no reception

I bought this product at BestBuy, but when I plug in my Iphone my 5 bars (reception) went to 1 or none! I took it back to BestBuy, they gave me another one, same thing happened! What's up with this. Will take back again and get my money back!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.