Problem with Unfold

Zorn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 14, 2006
Ohio
I installed the Unfold tweak, and I really like it except one annoying problem: I have IntelliScreen set to display on the lock screen. When I use unfold to unlock my phone, instead of taking me to the home screen, it takes me to the notification center. This is really annoying because I have to unlock the phone, then swipe to make notification center go away. Is there any way to fix this?

parrot5

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2010
New version released. In addition to what is written on the changelog (fixed blank screen, alarm, etc..), it now obeys the Locksound setting in Settings app. (So no more clicking sound for me. Yay)

parrot5

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2010
I installed this for a day, and just uninstalled it. I found that I swipe to unlock too fast to see the animation anyway

pablo7

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2008
LOS ANGELES, CA.
I still get the blank screen After unfolding to unlock and if I swipe left to the search screen there are a few stray apps misaligned behin the search bar. I'm running lock info I guess there's more work or updates needed so it'll play nice with other tweaks. Running version 1.0.1 "THE UPDATED VERSION"

Last edited:

Antoni Nygaard

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2009
Denmark
there is an update in cydia for Unfold.

fixes the black screen, alarm, and something with password, stride compatibility and other improvements

rKunda

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2008
Used this yesterday. Clashed with Lockinfo and for some reason uninstalling it kicked all my apps from their folders.

edit: The update now appears to be working.

edit x2: and uninstalling did not break anything this time. Like the tweak, miss slider enhancer, so I removed it.

Last edited:

bmwhd

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2008
Latest version 1.0.5 still doesn't play with Lockinfo. You get one unlock (the initial one following a reboot) and then it locks the phone up solid and you have to power cycle.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.