Problem with viewing subscriptions added on computer on the iPhone.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Gamst, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Gamst macrumors regular

Gamst

Sorry if this has been posted/answered before, I search this forum and google with no joy.

Here is my problem, when subscribing to users on my computer I can't view the subscriptions properly on my iPhone. Say for example I subscribed to "Mac Rumours" on my mac, then loaded up subscriptions on the YouTube app and clicked on "Nac Rumours" instead of getting a list of videos, I get a list of "Maxc Rumours gas added a new video" or something to that effect.

If I delete the subscription, search for the user and then add the subscription on the iPhone it seems to work 'most' of the time(I still getvsome users that it won't let me see the videos, even if added on iPhone).

Can anyone help? It's driving me crazy! Also, is there a limit to the number of my subscriptions I can view on my iPhone? Some of my subscriptions are missing from the list in the iPhone app, deleting a few subscriptions makes some of the later ones show up.

Thanks, hopefully someone will have the answer! :)

2. Gamst thread starter macrumors regular

Gamst

3. Gamst thread starter macrumors regular

Gamst

4. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Instead of bumping, you might try giving more information, since usually when no one answers, they don't have an answer. For example, is this for RSS?