Problem with voicemail and receiving calls...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by don pianta, Jun 14, 2011.

1. don pianta macrumors regular

Ok, so i recently jailbroke my phone and while i loved all of the functionality that came with the jailbreak there were two bad things that happened

1. My visual voicemail doesn't work anymore... i now i have to use the keypad to dial "1" to listen to voicemails... (i also get no notifications when i have a new voicemail...)

2. Just recently my phone has been acting really weird... I can receive and make calls just fine, but whenever the call actually connects, the person on the other line CANNOT hear me... i can hear them but they cannot hear me...

i restored my phone to 4.3.3 and it is not jailbroken anymore... my question is, can i take my iphone to the apple store and will they be able to help me out? or will they somehow find out that my phone was jailbroken and "not be able to do anything"...?

*this is all on my iphone 4 that i bought on launch (i'm not sure how long my warranty lasts and i dont know if i need my phone to be under warranty for them to do anything)

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

You have nothing to lose, really. They should still help you.