Problem with VVM and MMS

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Fliphop, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Fliphop macrumors newbie

Hey guys, today I've encountered a problem with my jailbroken Iphone 4. Even after reseting the network settings for my phone, I cannot send MMS or get updates on my voicemail. Is there any thing I can do to fix this? Previously the reset network settings worked but now I'm not sure what else to do. Thanks.

2. psywzrd macrumors 68030

3. Fliphop thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I have ultrasnow installed. But I'm running ATT

4. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Uninstall it.

5. Fliphop thread starter macrumors newbie

6. psywzrd macrumors 68030

No problem. I had the vvm problem (hadn't tried mms) with ultrasn0w installed and removing it took care of the problem right away. Since I'm also on AT&T, there's really no need to have ultrasn0w installed. If you need it for some reason down the road (traveling, selling the phone, etc.), it takes all of a minute to install it again. Your battery life will be slightly better without it installed anyway from what I've read.

7. zelaya macrumors 6502

I've having the same issue. After I did the jailbreak my facetime is working but I never uses MMS until today and I noticed that is not working. I tried doing a hard reset,reset network and I even called ATT and the guy at customer service told me that I've it enabled. The ultrasnow is installed on the packages and I can't delete it.

Please help

8. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Why can't you delete ultrasn0w? Just click on modify and then click on remove.

9. zelaya macrumors 6502

I can't deleted because it installed in cydia packages.

10. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean. Open up Cydia, click on the manage tab, then click on packages, find ultrasn0w, tap on it, click Modify in the upper right-hand corner, then click Remove. That's how you remove it. What part of that are you getting hung up on?