Problem writing reviews in app store

Discussion in 'iPad' started by porcupine8, Oct 2, 2011.

1. porcupine8 macrumors 6502a

Anyone else run into this?

I click the Write a Review button, and instead of popping up the review box, it scrolls to the side and gives me the same app page again. I can do it again and again, and the back buttons take me back through a trail of the same page over and over again. I tried killing the app store and restarting it, no help there. And it happens in any app I try to review.

2. Pete the Geek macrumors regular

Thanks for the link, I will report it. I ran into this bug yesterday and had to use iTunes on my PC to write my review. Frankly, the iPad App Store has a surprising number of weaknesses given it's importance to Apple's bottom line!

3. mrial macrumors regular

Same problem here. Pretty glaring bug!

4. elmomac macrumors newbie

I have the same problem on three iPads and on some friends iPads as well. If you click the link to do a review - the App page is only reloading and the review box won't show up.

We should fill the feedback form and maybe MacRumors can write an article about it. I don't have contact to them - but maybe someone on that forum.

Also I see no new App reviews on my App in the AppStore. Usually I get new reviews every 2 days since some months - so there is definitely a bug.

Maybe the have a problem with iCloud launch and they turned reviews off.

5. Richardgm macrumors 6502a

Richardgm

I hope this was reported in the appropriate place.

If you really want to write a review and not be cought by the bug, you can click on "All Versions" and then "Write a Review".