Problems after updating to 2.0.2, anyone know how to fix this?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by FSUSem1noles, Aug 18, 2008.

1. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

Upon doing the update, something got messed up and I had to do a restore, fine, no problem, I had a fresh backup done so I do the restore but now there's a few apps that had updates and I'm getting odd error messages, does anyone know what this means??

Any help will greatly be appreciated,

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Rhosfelt macrumors 65816

Rhosfelt

I've had that on 2.0.1 I just re-synced and update the apps if they needed and they went back on without an error.

3. FSUSem1noles thread starter macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

Thanks, that seemed to have done the trick...

4. InSaNeCyAnUr macrumors member

I ALWAYS had this problem with 2.0.1, always had to do a second sync to get the "missed" application, and now with my first sync of 2.0.2 it didn't do it. i thought it was fixed :(

5. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Bleh. Too bad it is not fixed. Too many problems need the solution to restore or delete apps.

6. Rybold macrumors 6502a

Rybold

If everyone who works for Apple, in the corporate offices and R&D offices, is using an iPhone3G, you know they are experiencing all the same problems that we are experiencing. With the phone having been out for almost two months now (it was released July11), you would think they would have fixed everything by now! This is unacceptable! At my job, if something I designed doesn't work right and I don't fix it, I would lose my job. When something you designed isn't working right, it is your JOB to FIX IT !!!!

7. JWages macrumors regular

How do you update the app? I need to update a couple but I'm not sure how...

8. periahdark macrumors member

periahdark

Same Problem

i had the same problem with 2.0.1 and i was also hoping it would be fixed in 2.0.2 but it wasnt, so i tried currently trying that resync thing and it didnt work i still go thte error, though i noticed the 2.0.2 backup is much quicker, only took like 2 mins. also when i try to download the update to the app strait from the app store it says it cant download, so that is also very annoying

9. josielinnea macrumors regular

josielinnea

This happens to me too. Resync doesn't work. I have to delete the app, and then reinstall it from itunes.

10. sowlerrmgh macrumors member

I still have this problem it is SO annoying and also such a basic thing to fix

11. spencerlamb macrumors member

spencerlamb

UK 3g sending email

Hey since i purchased my Iphone 3g i have never been able to send email when i have 3g reception even when i have full signal, does anyone else have this problem? does anyone know how to resolve this? as soon as i then connect to my home wifi the mail sends straight away. cheers spencer.

12. spacetycho macrumors member

spacetycho

i lost all my songs when i updated to 2.0.2.

WTF?