Problems...again

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by KameronBriggs, May 29, 2010.

1. KameronBriggs macrumors 6502

KameronBriggs

SO, today I went to the Apple Store to get my iPhone's screen replaced once again for the same problem. (Dust under screen) This is the 3rd screen my phone has had. So I'm looking at it when I get home, putting on my new screen protectors, and I notice that... Half the screen is dimmer than the other side, (I thought I was seeing things, so I put it against my Mom's iPhone 3G, and I was right...) and now there is a dead pixel. This screen is a dud! I'm sorta tired of my monthly visits to the Apple Store...good thing this is all under warranty. Anyone else had this problem that reoccurs? Or the have dimmed problem? I'm bummed out... I can't get to the Apple store for a few weeks. Guess I gotta deal with it...eh? There was some awesome :apple: Customer Service people who made my visit a breeze though! :)

2. Love macrumors 68000

Love

Just for your own advisement, edit your post and change the title of the thread. You're going to get flamed, trust me.

Second, try doing mail order AppleCare replacements if you can't get to the store. :)

3. KameronBriggs thread starter macrumors 6502

KameronBriggs

Does that mean living without an iPhone??? :(

4. KameronBriggs thread starter macrumors 6502

KameronBriggs

LOL. I just dropped my phone...now all the problems are gone. Screen seems normal, and I can't find the dead pixel. L:confused::confused::confused:

5. Love macrumors 68000

Love

It depends. You can either pay $30 for them to send you a new iPhone with FedEx and then send yours back, or for free, you can send it in, have it evaluated, live without the phone, and then have them send you a new one.

Glad to hear your iPhone is good now. :)