Problems Connecting To Internet

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by FailasaurusRex, Jul 29, 2010.

1. FailasaurusRex macrumors newbie

Before I start off this post, I'd like to say that I've had two previous iPhones, and never had problems like this.

I just received my new iPhone 4 today, and I get to my office, and right away I notice that I cannot pull up my email anymore like I use to be able to. I can't connect to the Wifi here, because the network is secure, but that's never stopped my phone from being able to load my email. I can't load Safari either.

I'm sure this isn't a hardware issue, and merely a setting that I have turned off or disabled on my phone. Can someone help me out? Anyone have similar problems?

This is my first post here, but I love Mac Rumors. I'm just a major lurker :rolleyes:

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

You could check in Settings to make sure you don’t have 3G Data turned off. You could also just do a reset all settings (NOT an erase all) to make sure everything is back to the defaults.

3. FailasaurusRex thread starter macrumors newbie

I have 3G data turned on, as well as Cellular Data. I reset my Network settings to default, and it's still not connecting.

Some further info: My phone still says it's connected to the 3G network (it shows the little 3G icon on the top). I use to be able to connect to the 3G network everyday with my 3GS, and today is the first day I've had a problem :(