Problems D/l Apps On Iphone 3g

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ArcticSnowbot, Aug 12, 2008.

1. ArcticSnowbot macrumors newbie

i can't download apps using my iphone 3g. it goes through the whole process including throwing a button onto my home screen. it gets 3/4 of the way through installing then my phone resets and it says "loading" "installing" "i'm a piece of crap" but the progress bar never moves. my phone remains sluggish till i get home and plug it into my computer and sync. can anyone tell me if they have the same problem? i'd like to download apps while i'm on the road, at a doctors appointment, shopping, etc... but i can't and my phone lags and freezed when i try to do anything after the reset! it actually makes me have thoughts of causing harm to my precious, but when it works, i love it! GRRRR. this problem has been like this since i got my phone a week after launch day. sorry for the long post. someone please help.

2. soberbrain macrumors 65816

soberbrain

I've had issues every now and then with installing apps, similar to yours. I would just restart and then install again and it worked. But most apps installed just fine for me.

You may need to Restore your iPhone.