Problems loading pages in Safari 4?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by morphalex, Mar 6, 2009.

1. morphalex macrumors member

So I don't know if you guys experience the same problem, but ever since updating to Safari 4 webpages tend to sometime not load quickly. For example, if I were to click on a link to go to a different website, it would switch to that site but with no contents on it, just the status showing it's in progress to load in safari. Then a lot of times, pictures don't appear on a webpage such as user posted pics on a forum when everyone else sees them all. What should I do to solve this? I know it's not my internet. Thanks for the help.

2. dmiller macrumors member

This has happened to me on occasion. And it seems to happen when I'm showing off the new browser (maybe that is the cause). Usually a stop and refresh fixes the problem. I guess that is what the Beta tag is for. You're not alone at least.

3. MistaBungle macrumors 6502a

MistaBungle

From time to time I've experienced this. Nothing major. I normally just go to another website and then try it again and it tends to work.

4. morphalex thread starter macrumors member

yea hitting stop and refresh will load the page fine, but it is a major annoyance factor for me because it happens quite a bit...thanks for the info