Problems Macbook Pro, your thoughts!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by zeiter, Oct 10, 2008.

1. zeiter macrumors 6502

Hey guys,

I have got a macbook pro in April and I just realized my bottom screen is yellow-ish after doing the tests? Can I change it?

I also have a weird problem. My screen is not even. I mean, when I look straight to the screen, the program windows seem higher on their right side and their left side and same thing happens from up to down. It is kinda annoying since everything seems not right. The Bezel where it says Macbook pro has started to peel off so I think this is what is causing the screen not to be even because I didn't have this problem when I first got my computer.

I also hear my computer in my room when it's not. I mean, my friend's SR macbook pro is pretty silent and mine I hear it. It's like when I try to sleep and my computer is on, I really hear it well. Is this normal? Shouldn't it be silent? or just hearable when you stick your ear to it. Like right now, sitting on the table with no extra noise, I hear it perfectly.

Since English isn't my first language and I just heard about the nvidia problem card, I was wondering if I have that problem. I do not understand really when they say scrambled or distorted video? I know for a fact that sometimes when I load a video, it glitches and cuts. Is that it or it's normal?

Finally (I know my post is long, sorry), I was wondering what would you do in my case if you had my computer. I haven't bought AppleCare yet because I'm a student and need to extra money right now to pay for my tuition but I will get it by the end of december, I got a new job YAY! Do you think they will want to replace the bezel and the screen to make it not yellow and right? Are they gonna give me a new one? I'm not saying that to get the newest model, just a computer that works well with no major flaws.

Thank you for your help :)

2. zeiter thread starter macrumors 6502

3. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Make an appointment or call Apple Support. We don't know what they'll do. Sometimes they fix cosmetic things, sometimes they don't.

4. zeiter thread starter macrumors 6502

it's not just cosmetic, it's an uneven screen!