Problems ordering from Zagg

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by AriaAmante, Mar 12, 2012.

1. AriaAmante macrumors member

I ordered a ZaggSkin for the back of my new iPad Saturday, and have yet to receive a confirmation email. My account on the website does not show any purchase, yet the money was defintely taken from my PP account, and PP had an order number from Zagg. I emailed them, but has this happened to anyone else? I've never ordered anything from them before (and probably never will again if this is what it's like).

2. deeddawg macrumors 604

What about when you called them?

3. AriaAmante thread starter macrumors member

That's my next step, couldn't call over the weekend as they were closed.

4. Holoshed macrumors regular

I have dealt with Zagg many times and I like them. Heck I have bought so much I am a Zagg Zealot. Anyhow, they are a good company and any problems I had with them, they always fixed pretty quick.

I always have items show up that I ordered them but I always login first then order. I have called them and emailed them for help and to be honest, calling seems to get you the best response.

Email takes a bit to get a response. (like a day)

5. AriaAmante thread starter macrumors member

I created an account during the ordering process, so I'm not sure if that's the problem or not. Thanks for the info, I will definitely be calling them today. I was just hoping my skin would get here around the same time as my iPad, probably not the case now though!

6. Holoshed macrumors regular

The one problem I have with zagg is it takes a while for items to be shipped. I havnt ordered anything yet from them for the new iPad but I need to. With the new iPad coming, they are probably getting a good deal of orders now like yours and I hope they keep up with them so people are not left out in the dust. I would kind of think anything ordered today with their basic shipping might not get here by Friday.

Sometimes an item will have been shipped like a day before I get the notice it was shipped so that may happen too.

It is sort of a toss up for their shipping, the one downfall to me of the whole company, but I have never "paid" for faster shipping either.