Problems removing Incase Case Slider case of my Iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Tarheels23, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Tarheels23 macrumors newbie

Tarheels23

I'm sure this has been talked about in length before, but I'm having trouble removing my Slider Case off my IP4. I have the Power Support Crystal Screen Protector on the back of my phone with the Case and now it won't budge at all. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

You cannot use any skins on the back with Slider cases. You will just have to use force in order to slide out your iPhone if you cannot pull it with your fingers. Use pliers.

3. The Destroyer macrumors member

I'll scratch this case off my list then as I have a full Zagg Invisible Shield. Was looking good but guess I'll have to look elsewhere.

4. normwood macrumors 6502a

normwood

Picked one up at BB today. Worth the wait. Nice case, but agree that is pretty tight. I don't use any skins, but it was still a beotch to get off when I decided I hadn't cleaned my iP4 well enough before putting it on.

Steve

5. Tarheels23 thread starter macrumors newbie

Tarheels23

I'll keep trying! I have to admit though, the case looks really nice. Oh, and it fits like a glove of course.

6. Tarheels23 thread starter macrumors newbie

Tarheels23

Yeah I got mine today from BB as well. I wasn't expecting BB to have them so it was quite the surprise. I love Incase! I've had the slider on all three of my Iphones, and I currently have one on my MBP.

Okay I finally got it off! I wouldn't recommend doing this, but I wrapped a cloth around a butter knife and pushed down on the phone thru the sleeper button cut out.

7. BLee17 macrumors member

Does anyone know how thick this is? I love Incase's slider, I had one on my 3G. However, the cases out now are pretty darn thick, and defeat the point of a thin, sleek phone. I have a Belkin rubberskin case (cheapo picked up at ATT) and its easily 2 mm thick.

Anyone familiar with the 3G slider, is it roughly the same thickness?