Problems sending pics through e-mail with iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ~*allison*~, Mar 6, 2008.

1. ~*allison*~ macrumors regular

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but before anyone yells at me, I did spend about 20 minutes or so doing different searches to attempt to come up with the answer.

So my problem is this, I have a bunch of pics that I took with my iPhone. I was trying to send one to my husband today and when I clicked send, it just went right back to my home screen. I've tried doing it a couple different ways. I've tried typing in his e-mail addy (username@gmail.com), and I've tried adding his name from my contacts (his e-mail is stored in there). I've had the same problem no matter which way I do it. This has happened before, and I have yet to successfully send him a picture. Even when I go into my e-mail and try to send just a regular plain text e-mail, it does the same thing. Anyone out there that can offer up some solution to this? I'd really appreciate any help I can get.

2. ~*allison*~ thread starter macrumors regular

Forgot to mention, both my husband and I are funning firmware 1.1.4 updated from 1.1.2 and his seems to work fine. He get's the mail sent notifications and all. Mine get's nothing but a quick trip back to the home screen.

3. actorkid macrumors 6502

maybe try to re-install 1.1.4? something could've possibly become corrupt as your iPhone was updating