Problems with access to godaddy website, driving me MAD! Think its a mac problem?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by webhay, Nov 11, 2009.

1. webhay macrumors newbie

Hey

Im a web designer, i got my first mac a few months ago and its alot easier to get my work done now!

I register my domain names via Godaddy.com and things have been fine until a few weeks ago, i started work on 2 new websites at 10am this morning, it is now 16:04 and I still have not managed to register the domains!

The godaddy website keeps timing out, it works fine on my partners windows laptop, but it times out nearly every time on my Mac Mini, this is both on Firefox and safari.

Normally if I restart my mac and it will let me register the domains after a few refreshing of the pages. Or sometimes when it keeps timing out in firefox i try in safari and it works for a bit. But today neither of them are working, i got right to the payment page and it wont let me go any further, it just keeps timing out on me.

Anyone know what the problem will be? I have cleared my cache a few times and that hasnt made a difference.

2. Gregg2 macrumors 603

3. webhay thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry,

Mac OS X 10.5.8

Safari 4.0.3

FireFox 3.3.5