Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VE3NEF

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2006
Canada
Why is it, whenever I click on a Aluminum iMac from the Canadian Apple refurb page, it just takes me to the main 'iMac' page where I have the option of buying a new one? It does that with every one (except for the white iMacs).

thanks!

VE3NEF

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2006
Canada
Why is it, whenever I click on a Aluminum iMac from the Canadian Apple refurb page, it just takes me to the main 'iMac' page where I have the option of buying a new one? It does that with every one (except for the white iMacs).

thanks!

So am I the only person with this problem?

Reflow

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2005
NJ/PHL

thanks!

What browser are you using? That will help...

VE3NEF

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2006
Canada
Apparently so, I just tried it and it loads to the proper page. Try resetting Safari or emptying the caches.

oh man, this is weird. I'm using Firefox (on Vista). I thought it was something to do with the apple website, but apparently not. I also tried IE, but it didn't work either. I tried emptying the caches and everything else on Firefox but still no. I also tried it on another computer using XP.

Mind you, I ONLY have trouble with the refurb aluminum iMacs, every other link for refurbs work fine.

Also weird: the link you gave me works fine.

so, uh, any advice? This is pretty funny :D

edit: i think it has to have something to do with the url. this is the url i get when i click on a aluminum imac: http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/canadastore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=4BAB7A3A&nclm=iMac

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.