Problems with Bluetooth headset

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rrider77, Oct 25, 2010.

1. rrider77 macrumors newbie

I am new to the iPhone and jailbreaking. I have the iPhone 4 with 4.1 jailbroke. My issue is I have the motorola s9hd Bluetooth headset which use to work well with the 4.1 upgrade. But since I jailbroke I noticed the controls don't work like they use to. The play/pause button starts the music but I can't pause it or the foward, back buttons don't work either. The answer call button works. I know the headset works because I also tested it on my previouse phone and it worked perfect prior to jailbreaking. Has anyone had the same problem.

2. rrider77 thread starter macrumors newbie

Does anyone have a Bluetooth headphones that work well with 4.1 jailbroke

3. boxstboy macrumors member

I have the exact same headset on a 4.1 jailbroken iPhone 4. It works perfectly. Maybe your headset is broken. Can you try on another phone?

4. rrider77 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the reply. I got it to work. I had to delete it from the iphone and resync it then it started working. Thanks for the help.

5. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

I'm going to pair mine (same set) up again after upgrading from 4.01 to 4.1 jailbreak. Hope all is working well. Thanks for the validation.

6. TruckdriverSean macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I've had several Bluetooth devices (headsets, car stereos) act funky and telling the iPhone to "forget this device" then re-pairing" usually sets things right.

This happened more often with my old (un-jailbroken) 3G, but has happened a time or two with my iP4. Same solution worked.

7. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Well all is well after pairing for the first time post upgrade. On my iP4 at 4.0.1 I was unable to use the pause/play, forward or reverse buttons, but now those are working as well. Very happy with my S9-HD's