Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mikey B

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 4, 2008
the island
There was an update listed in Cydia for Clippy last night, so I installed it. Since then, I no longer see the Copy, Paste, etc buttons on my keyboard. I can still double-tap and highlight words, but I don't see how to invoke the copy/paste functions. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any solutions?

EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out. But, if anyone else is having trouble, once you highlight what you want to copy, press and hold the "123" button and it brings up the menu.

demdoo

macrumors newbie
Feb 17, 2009
Finally, i'd to registry to say that... thank You 4 solving my problem mate, heh ;)

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
Finally, i'd to registry to say that... thank You 4 solving my problem mate, heh ;)

I haven't downloaded the Clippy "Search" only b/c there have been several crashes with it and that may be the problem with Clippy for some. I'll wait until there are more comments from other users. Also, you can send comments to Ryan, the developer...

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
Where is the update? I had it installed then I copy it pastes upgrade available. I removed, added back, getting same thing when i copy paste. wth!

sixfootwunda

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2006
Dallas, Texas
I'm also experiencing the same problem with Clippy. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times to no avail. I have also installed Clippy Search, but have since then uninstalled that. I have also reinstalled MobileSubtrate just in case that became an issue. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.