Problems with Customize ( help )

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by nalditou, Jan 8, 2008.

1. nalditou macrumors newbie

Hey guys well im new to all this iphone things hehe i was testing my iphone and all messing around with the customizer and i wanted to hide some icons so i hid installer icon and customizer icon because i thought there would be some kind of menu or something with the full icon list, but i havnt found that yet, the problems is that i cannot make the icons appear again and cannot use installer because i dont know where the icon is, is there any way to make the icons appear? :confused::)

thanks in advance

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Can you SSH into your phone because then you can lanuch Customize by issuing the follwoing commands

cd /Applications/Customize.app
    ./Customize

I had a problem similar to this but Customize actually hid itself along with all of my applications and running Customize this way solved it for me. I had to turn my phone on and off before any changes took effect though.

3. nalditou thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey, well i dont know im really a bit noobie for this, its jailbroken and activated for ATT , how i can SSH?
    if its via INSTALLER then i cant, installer is hidden too :(

4. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

5. nalditou thread starter macrumors newbie

independence is mac only right?! ( if its ill be screaming nooooooooooooooooooo!! ) lol just have a windows pc here.

6. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

yeah it is, sorry didn't realise you had a pc. Maybe iBrickr can install ssh onto the phone or there might be some other program that does it. Sorry can't help further.

7. nalditou thread starter macrumors newbie