Problems with Firefox 3

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by gadgetgirl85, Jun 21, 2008.

1. gadgetgirl85 macrumors 68040

gadgetgirl85

I think it is Firefox 3 and not my new iMac or internet problem. I find that sometimes pages won't load up and also sometimes I can't close them. Does anyone have this problem? I feel like going back to FF2

2. Iamtherealwoody macrumors 6502

Iamtherealwoody

What addons do you have? I've found some of the addons really slow down/stop FF3 from working. (ie. googles in-browser PDF extention, maybe even google toolbar) Im not sure if anyone else is having problems with those.

3. ubercool macrumors 6502a

ubercool

No problems here. Only bug I have seen thusfar is that the bookmarks area picks up graphics shown on the right hand side of a Web page, like Facebook. But when you pass your mouse over that area these screen remnants disappear. :D

4. skye12 macrumors 65816

skye12

No problems at all. In fact, its a lot faster.

5. gadgetgirl85 thread starter macrumors 68040

gadgetgirl85

6. coconut2674 macrumors newbie

it's pretty fast, i'm finding it crashes sometimes when i have multiple video tabs open, so it's a pain when i'm watching a tv show in parts.
    Other then that, i'm liking it - i wish they'd put in the url bar filling in the rest of the address after like one letter - that's a handy thing in safari

7. Poncho macrumors 6502

Poncho

That suggested mail checker add on doesn't work for me. No drop-down menu and when it checks e-mail as scheduled I just get yahoo returning a capcha.

Anyone else get it working?