Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ToddJ

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 23, 2008
Im running the ios 8 beta on my iPhone 5s, but not my ipad or Apple TV. The iWork apps on my ipad or iphone don't seem to show any of the documents stored in iCloud. However, they do show up on my iwork apps on my mac. Also, the "iMovie Theater" on my Apple TV no longer shows any of my videos that I had uploaded to it, but my Marc's iMovie theater does. How can I get these things to sync up properly?

Kashsystems

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2012
Im running the ios 8 beta on my iPhone 5s, but not my ipad or Apple TV. The iWork apps on my ipad or iphone don't seem to show any of the documents stored in iCloud. However, they do show up on my iwork apps on my mac. Also, the "iMovie Theater" on my Apple TV no longer shows any of my videos that I had uploaded to it, but my Marc's iMovie theater does. How can I get these things to sync up properly?

Did you upgrade to iCloud drive?

My items sync on everything that is on beta with iCloud Drive but not in iCloud after the upgrade.

If you kept icloud the same it would work as before.

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008

Are you running Yosemite on your Mac? That would explain why you're seeing those documents there. Documents created by iOS 8 devices are not available through iCloud on iOS7 devices because of changes to iCloud. The same applies to apps that used iCloud to sync devices ( 1Password).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.