Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jamie0003

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 17, 2009
Norfolk, UK
I am having some very annoying issues related to my Apple ID (@me.com) account.

First issue is, in mail, for some reason, it keeps rejecting my (iCloud) password. Even after entering it multiple times, it still won't work. This only seems to happen in mail for OSX, but have had the same problem a few times on my iPhone.

I thought that maybe this issue was related to me not changing my password in a while, and I found out that making a new iCloud account now requires you to have at least 1 capital letter in your password, which I did not have before. However, after changing it, I still get the same problem.

And finally, I am having a lot of issues with iMessage. When I iMessage my girlfriend during the day, it works fine for a while then suddenly I will stop receiving her messages, and then later on, they will all come in at once. She also tells me that my messages aren't going through.

This is a very annoying issue, and I know it's nothing to do with network as we have tried it on both wifi AND 3G in different areas, and still get the same problems. If it helps, we are both on O2 in the UK, she has an iPhone 4 and I have a 4S (Both of us are on iOS 5.1.)

rizzo38

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2011
same here for iCloud

- very annoying especially when trying to sync my mail

I am having some very annoying issues related to my Apple ID (@me.com) account.

First issue is, in mail, for some reason, it keeps rejecting my (iCloud) password. Even after entering it multiple times, it still won't work. This only seems to happen in mail for OSX, but have had the same problem a few times on my iPhone.

I thought that maybe this issue was related to me not changing my password in a while, and I found out that making a new iCloud account now requires you to have at least 1 capital letter in your password, which I did not have before. However, after changing it, I still get the same problem.

And finally, I am having a lot of issues with iMessage. When I iMessage my girlfriend during the day, it works fine for a while then suddenly I will stop receiving her messages, and then later on, they will all come in at once. She also tells me that my messages aren't going through.

This is a very annoying issue, and I know it's nothing to do with network as we have tried it on both wifi AND 3G in different areas, and still get the same problems. If it helps, we are both on O2 in the UK, she has an iPhone 4 and I have a 4S (Both of us are on iOS 5.1.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.