Problems with Icons That Exceed 11 Pages

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by silentarts, Feb 20, 2011.

1. silentarts macrumors newbie

I have a lot of apps on my iPhone and some of them do not show up on my pages, because there are only 11 Pages on the phone and the rest remained hidden....

Is there any way to fix this?

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Use folders.

Delete all the apps you don't use. Please spare me that you use them all.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Yeah keep the apps you don't use on iTunes and only sync what you need. Other then that start using folders.

I find it hard to imagine that someone needs instant access to 111 eleven pages worth of apps

4. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

There actually is a tweek that allows you to see and use more than eleven pages of apps. I remember a thread here about a year ago that was linked to an informative video. I can't recall but I'd imagine a quick YouTube search should bring it up.

Something along the lines of adding a certain app to the last page and then moving it to the first page that than opened up page 12 and so forth.

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed. Sorry OP but you can't download the entire app store and have all of them on your iPhone.

6. jpetticrew macrumors 6502a

jpetticrew

If you don't want to do any of that, you can use Spotlight to launch apps that don't show up on your homescreens.

7. AlexIamandi macrumors newbie

Yeah, use folders. If you're not using iOS 4xx, use Categories(you will find it in cydia). It's something like iOS folders. It is used to install iNav themes, but you can use in your problem.