Problems with iOS 5 Beta

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by marcusvguerra, Jul 20, 2011.

1. marcusvguerra macrumors newbie

Hy people :)

I have an iPhone 3Gs and recently took the 4.3.2 and put the ios ios 5. But I did not install Being a developer, so the settings screen Appears the phrase "your iPhone could not be activated etc ..." Is there any way I can downgrade to 4.3.3 iOS or another? I took one for assistance and the guy was lazy and said that it was hopeless --'

2. paulcdb macrumors regular

Just open google and find a developer to register your phone ;)

However if your having problems already then probably not a good thing to be messing with beta software, not to mention the trolls you're likely to attract soon.

Best get some tinfoil :p

3. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

This is why people shouldn't be so eager to install beta firmwares.

4. marcusvguerra thread starter macrumors newbie

I've been installing software from the beta 3 ios - 'I know how to mess with it, but this time took a risk. But anyway, thank you guys;)
    :p

5. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/9A5259f Safari/6533.18.5)

The main problems I'm having with beta 3 is safari fu*king up and crashing or just simply not loading the web page. Killing it thru multi task bar fixes her right up. Ready for the final to drop