Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TJFox91

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2013
Hey guys.. Just want your opinion on some things with iOS7.. I think everything is great about it .. A little more complex than previous versions.. But I HATE the dock... Do you think they will still update for public release ?

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
Care to explain why you hate it?

The design is set, but the purpose of the betas are for developers to voice their opinion or point out issues that should be changed. Take this example, initially in iOS 6 beta Apple had Reminders for "Milk, Eggs, Bread", but in a later update changed it to a more neutral icon.

reminders_icon__flurry__by_rndzvs-d5oujr1.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

So Apple will make changes as they hear back from developers, but I am very sure that dock is here to stay.

TJFox91

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2013
Ughh that is not good news lol its just very plain and amateur.. In previous versions we had a nice reflective dock of the icons there... Now with this dock is simply a one color rectangle .. I just feel it is a flaw.. And the beta itself is pretty glitchy but im assuming thats because its a beta and not the finished product

Korican100

macrumors 65816
Oct 9, 2012
Ughh that is not good news lol its just very plain and amateur.. In previous versions we had a nice reflective dock of the icons there... Now with this dock is simply a one color rectangle .. I just feel it is a flaw.. And the beta itself is pretty glitchy but im assuming thats because its a beta and not the finished product

oh so this is an opinion thread, and not actual problems with ios7.

i understand now.

TJFox91

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2013
oh so this is an opinion thread, and not actual problems with ios7.

i understand now.

Yea i just wanted to explain something i hate and get opinions lol sorry for confusion this is my first time posting

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.