Problems with JB iPhone 3G with SIM and W'app

iRobin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 11, 2013
Hello people, good day.

I have a problem:
I got this iPhone 3G from my uncle, because he didn't wanted it anymore because he couldnt install whatsapp anymore. So he gave it to me. I JailBreaked the iPhone with succes. I've installed whatsapp, but - this is were goes wrong - when i am in whatsapp", i have to verify my number. When i filled in my phone number it brings me to the next screen and it says: 'Sorry, but this version of whatsapp is too old. Udate it in App Store' or something.

When i go to the app store and try to install it, it wont do anything at all. Not even tell me something that a problem had occured or something.

When i took a look at my network status, i saw that it was searching all the time. Is this the troublemaker for whatsapp? and how can i solve these problems?

This problem also added up:
Every time i try to open a app, it closes automaticly, no matter what app i use

Plz comment, and if you need more info, just ask. I really need help

jjusmo

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2013
What iOS are you on? I saw a tweet by whatsapp saying that there is a bug or something that wa currently won't work on iOS4 and iOS5 and they are working on a update ASAP to fix that issue.

iRobin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 11, 2013
to be honest, i have no idea. Only thing i know is that i have whited00r 6, i dont know if that also meand iOS 6. where can i find that?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.