Problems with lockinfo.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Rooftop voter, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Rooftop voter, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010

Rooftop voter macrumors 6502a

Hey guys, Ive been having a problem with lockinfo for a while now. Pretty regularly when ever I get a text message, the message will not be displayed properly on the screen unless I tap to open it. Another thing is that when I do respond, the clock usually goes off center and I am not able to unlock the phone. Once I put it to sleep and wake it up again, all is ok, but it's pretty annoying. I've contacted the developer to see if there was a fix, or an update comming out, but he doesn't seem to know what's causing it. Anything I should look for or try? I'm using high gloss theme (which worked fine before) and bitesms with lock info. Here's a pic of the off center clock.

[​IMG]

Picture of texts.
    [​IMG]

2. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Wow. As long as I've been using Lockinfo (almost since the beginning) I've never had any display issues like that. Tell us a little more about what else you have installed, what hardware and firmware, etc. Are you running any themes on your lockscreen? What is active in winterboard?

3. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

happens to me too sometimes, although rearely....not sure why, and have never bothered to try to reproduce it.

4. Rooftop voter thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah I never had any issues with lockinfo at all on my 3GS. It wasn't untill I got my ip4 that I had any issues. I have pretty much everything installed on this phone that I had on my 3GS. I have high gloss theme for lock info, weather plug in, todo plug in and bitesms. For winterboard, I have turbo flutter SMS tone, 5 icon dock, no docked label icons and that's it. I also have sbs settings with a few extra plug ins for it, backgrounder, yourtube, and probably a couple other things that I can't remember right now. So far I've tried re installing it, and changing a few things in winterboard and nothing has worked. Anyone using inteliscreen? How is it compared to lockinfo? What about messaging apps? Something equal to bitesms or better? I'm thinking I has to be one or the other not playing nicely. I dont wanna have to give up either of them, but this is pretty annoying.

5. TJone macrumors 6502a

Have you tried turning off the high gloss theme for lockinfo? If that does not help try turning off all your themes in winterboard and see if that helps and if it does, turn them back on one by one to find the problem. That is strange. I would also check out notifier which may be a better option than intelliscreen.

6. Rooftop voter thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks. I'll give that a go and see if that cures the problem. I'll look into notifier aswell. Why do you recommend that over intelliscreen?

7. lucifiel macrumors 6502a

lucifiel

Intelliscreen is, I hear, quite a memory/CPU hog, so it's considered quite inefficient.

8. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

OP, I've had this happen recently (sporadically) with my clock in LockInfo. It would happen when I would get a text (using BiteSMS) and turn the phone to landscape. After responding in the QR window, the text would disappear (like it should) but the clock would be pushed off the screen just like that.

The only fix I ever found was to hit the little refresh arrow up there to the right of the clock...and the clock would move right back into the correct position.

Hope this helps a little.