Problems with Mickey Video app.

Discussion in 'Apple TV Apps' started by Truckondo, May 27, 2016.

1. Truckondo macrumors member

App has been working fine for a while now. Today my son wanted to watch some "old Mickey Mouse" cartoons. Launching the app just goes to the splash screen for a second and back to the app screen of the AppleTV. I have tried deleting the app and restarting the AppleTV with no luck. All other apps work fine.

2. jdillings macrumors 65816

I'm experiencing the same issue with the Apple TV app. Disney must have broke it within the last few days because I was watching some of the classic Disney cartoon shorts from 1930s/1940s earlier this week. The IOS version of the app is still working so a temporary workaround is to airplay the IOS app to the Apple TV.

3. NAPABFH macrumors newbie

You can watch all types of classic Disney cartoons on YouTube

4. Truckondo thread starter macrumors member

Just noticed yesterday that my app was updated on May 27th. I couldn't find an easy way to email support on the issue. Eventually it should get fixed.

5. Truckondo thread starter macrumors member

I deleted it again tonight for the hell of it and reinstalled it again. It took a long to download but when I launched it, it worked.

6. jdillings macrumors 65816

Thanks. Deleting and reinstalling worked for me too. It also took a long time to redownload for me. Strange.