Problems with Safari crashing...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by atomheartmother, Aug 20, 2009.

1. atomheartmother macrumors regular

For last two weeks or so, I've had a lot of problems with Safari crashing. Most of the time, it just hangs up indefinitely with the spinning wheel. It's getting to the point where I can't even use it anymore, since it just hangs up after using it for a few minutes. And it's not like I'm going to unusual, resource-intensive sites; I'm going to the same places I always have (usually just email and a few other places).

Have other people experienced this? Is there a fix?

I'm using the latest version of Safari. I just reset everything other than the top sites (too lazy to put them back in). We'll see how it goes after doing that.

EDIT: Resetting did not work. Within 10 minutes of using Safari, it started hanging up while on my Facebook homepage.

2. mini35moo macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problem!

Hi i'm having the same problem. Have you found a solution yet? This is the first time I have been in one of these forum places...If I go on facebook the app closes after a small glimpse of the page. Hope you can HELP me :( :confused: Jane