problems with Sena Cases not shipping

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by senior, Aug 26, 2008.

1. senior macrumors newbie

Has anyone else had problems with Sena Cases taking forever to ship?

I ordered 4 of their slim iPhone 3G cases 2 weeks ago, and it hasn't even left their warehouse yet. I've called them 5 days in a row, and every day the nice lady tells me that my order will be shipped that day, and not to worry since FedEx does several pickups a day from their warehouse.

I'm getting a little tired of this. Has anyone else been given a similar runaround?

2. sihotrain macrumors newbie

I live in Toronto Canada and ordered a Sena Slim case on Monday Aug 18. I got a Fedex tracking number on Tuesday Aug 19. I choose the cheapest shipping option and it arrived Thursday Aug 21. I am very happy with the fast shipping to Canada.:)

I am also happy with the case. It adds no bulk so I can still keep the iPhone in my pockets. Initially it was hard to remove the iPhone from the case but the case stretches and it gets easier to remove the iPhone.:D

3. senior thread starter macrumors newbie

Ha, I'm also in Toronto!
    My cases finally arrived after 2 weeks and a lot of bugging. Very happy with it though, highly recommended.

4. idawg81 macrumors newbie

Hey Guys,

How are the insides of these cases? Any chance that the suede will scratch the phone?

Thanks

5. sihotrain macrumors newbie

The suede is very soft and will not scratch the phone. It's a slim fit and does not add any bulk. I have the full body IS on my iPhone and it still fits nicely in the sena case. Sena is slimmer than beyza and cheaper than vaja. Sena and IS makes an excellent combo.

I got 20% off the case. Just do a search in this forum for the sena discount code.