"Processing Items" - Hate this status now.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iRobertM, Sep 10, 2016.

1. iRobertM macrumors regular

I really need to quit checking the status on my order 50 times a day only to be let down by the dreaded "Processing Items" status. I know, first world problems. :)

2. ToddH macrumors 65816

ToddH

Shipping only takes 2-3 days to get to you. So, the processing items is going to stay that way until at least 4 days before it ships. The shipping may actually be overnight from the warehouses and that processing status will finally change approximately 1-2 days before you get it. Apple isn't going to send your phone early. It will stay on hold probably until Wednesday

3. TechnicallyTee macrumors 68000

TechnicallyTee

Yes, you will drive yourself crazy checking the status over and over again. I do know a lot of peoples status including myself has changed to preparing for shipment. If you have been charged then there isn't much to worry about.

4. lsh macrumors 6502a

I'd rather have the charge delayed, so I'm ok with 'processing'. Although I do worry about my CC denying it due to fraud concerns since I have iPhone and accessories also in processing. I'm hoping for a little time to resolve so not to delay release. I did notify my CC.

5. Itsedstech macrumors 6502a

both my watch series 2 and iphone changed to preparing for shipment yesterday

6. scholls22 macrumors member

I ordered my 128 matte black plus around 1201-1202. It still shows processing but a delivery date of next Friday. I did the iPhone upgrade purchase and noticed a charge later on in the day yesterday. This charge has since disappeared. Any reason why it would go away?

7. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

The processing stage always bothers me. my Amex took a hit yesterday and I'm now in the "preparing for shipment" stage :cool:

8. pst23 macrumors 6502a

I understand this feeling - my status did switch to preparing for shipment - my date range is still the same. But I was there with you yesterday. When did you order?

9. shiksa macrumors regular

shiksa

Which did you order?

-7+256 JETB 12:07A PST ATT-

10. pst23 macrumors 6502a

7 Plus Black 128 gb

11. CaptMarvel macrumors 65816

CaptMarvel

Well if it makes you feel any better...only six more days! If you are having it delivered don't even think about how agonizing that will be :confused:

12. Gzalito macrumors regular

Today i´ve been charged on both CC (Visa and AMEX), hope tomorrow it will change to PFS for 9/16 pick up.