Processing...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by antman2x2, Oct 7, 2011.

1. antman2x2 macrumors 6502a

I placed my order for my 4s and Its been this way for about 10 minutes now, has this happened to anyone else?

[​IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

What do I do?

2. sazza85 macrumors member

Yeah, I had the same thing this morning, so I gave up and tried to do it again, which was a joke, kept crashing so I called Apple... they ran a check before placing the order on the phone and found that it HAD gone through.

Thing is not only did it go through once, it went through again one of the other times I was trying.

So now I have 2 phones on order....

3. aloecool macrumors regular

Same here and it's been about 40min now (and I don't expect to change). I'm assuming that the order went through since I see it on my cc as pending, but I also haven't received an order confirmation email yet.

4. antman2x2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oh boy.... should I call apple?

5. Davewithak macrumors regular

Oh crap. I tried like 10 times and kept getting an error... maybe I should call?

6. antman2x2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Just got off the phone with them and they said that it did NOT go through. I than tried to order it over the phone and he said that ATT said they were unable to upgrade my account...... now I have to call ATT.

7. antman2x2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Now I just called ATT and they said the order went through because it shows it on my account..... SOMEONE IS LYING TO ME!!!!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

8. protobiont macrumors 6502a

Today must be one of the worst possible days to work at an ATT or Apple call center!

9. antman2x2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Indeed.