Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
Ive Been trying to find a case that could reenforce the structure of my 6 Plus and I've come to the conclusion that the thinnest way to do it is with a slider case.

The phone slides in and locks into place with the thin lip thats wrapped around the phone preventing any bending.

Having a larger phone also makes it nice to watch movies and videos so the kick stand comes in handy.

I think these are very nice cases by Prodigee.

6 - Ships Oct 7, 2014
6 Plus - Ships End of October.

pocketdoc

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2008
Looks nice

For those with the Plus, the kickstand may actually help with one handed use. Looks like while the stand is opened you can hold it with your fingers...

AppleKing786

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2011
Thanks a lot. Looks interesting. Wonder how it compares to the UAG.
How is the grip. Probably does not provide as much drop protection as UAG?

Jazper

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2012
christ, END of October???

Im still waiting on Incase as they usually make the best slider cases...

I'm pretty surprised that Incase haven't posted anything on their website or even their twitter/instragram pages about the new iPhones - are they even bothering to make new cases?! :rolleyes:

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
Nice case, but I wonder if the kick stand is too far off center to be really useful?

Gryfter

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm pretty surprised that Incase haven't posted anything on their website or even their twitter/instragram pages about the new iPhones - are they even bothering to make new cases?! :rolleyes:

well, if they're taking their time to make good cases, its worth the wait... some companies rushed out their products and it shows; some of them dont fit perfectly as the phone moves around within the case...

R-ue

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2014
Has anyone heard back on how this case is or have tried it? I'm stuck between this and the Seidio one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.