Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Orangeman13

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2015
who thinks that would be an awesome looking phone? Not sure why they'd waste time on a pink phone that's obviously made for the female market.....

Reactions: AJsAWiz

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
who thinks that would be an awesome looking phone? Not sure why they'd waste time on a pink phone that's obviously made for the female market.....

I'm a female, understand your comment and don't find it offensive.
I believe some people may be a tad bit overly sensitive (not being intentionally critical; just my personal observation).

Oh, I like the color red :)

Reactions: haxrnick

haxrnick

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2011
Seattle
I'm a female, understand your comment and don't find it offensive.
I believe some people may be a tad bit overly sensitive (not being intentionally critical; just my personal observation).

Oh, I like the color red :)
Well said. The I'm offended for you even if you aren't offended crowd is getting out of hand.

Reactions: AJsAWiz and KGWVU

Andres Cantu

macrumors 68040
May 31, 2015
Texas
It seems like Apple wants to add a new color for every "S" version. In my opinion, it's hard to imagine what color they would choose next, especially because they like to have sophisticated colors.

Cryates

macrumors 68040
Nov 19, 2013
Where you are wrong is the rose gold wasn't created to entice the female buyers. Buyers in China will love that color. It will easily sell more than other color over there.

Cryates

macrumors 68040
Nov 19, 2013
Color choices all depend on what they use for materials. Im sure they would love to have an all-black iPhone, but it's hard to anodize true black.

macbookguy

Cancelled
Dec 28, 2006
I too would like a Product RED iPhone - I've emailed Tim about it twice, once years ago, once recently - but would also like to point out I know all sorts of guys on the sexuality spectrum who are buying the rose gold 6s...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.