Professional folio case?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by macbook yes, Jan 29, 2012.

1. macbook yes macrumors 6502

I'm looking for a professional-looking ipad 2 folio case, but I'm only looking to spend around $50. Any suggestions or pros and cons for different types?

2. jsh1120 macrumors 65816

3. MathRulz macrumors regular

Maroo has leather folios that are suitable for business (and some that are not). There are some for $45 on Amazon.

4. mantic macrumors 6502a

As has been suggested--look into the offerings from Maroo. Their leather cases add a little bulk, but they are very nice cases.

5. zipur macrumors 6502

Marware C.E.O light, distinctive and lifetime warrantee

6. jsh1120 macrumors 65816

Just a note about the Maroo cases versus the Evio Harmony. They're similar in design and price. It appears (from the photos of the Maroo) that it's somewhat thicker than the Harmony. i.e. more "padded." That may be a plus or a minus depending on the user's requirements.

As far as functional design is concerned, the Maroo may be superior in terms of the typing and viewing positions offered.

I'm still a fan of the Harmony's look and feel, especially given that it adds so little bulk to the iPad, but the Maroo cases have their advantages.

I have the Marware CEO "hybrid" case for my Kindle Fire. Assuming the quality is similar, it's a very nice case. Interestingly, the iPad case is considerably less expensive than the case for the KF.

7. syborg macrumors newbie

I agree with jsh1120, the Harmony case by Evio adds very little bulk, making it my personal choice as well over other folio cases.

Also I feel the materials being used in the Evio Harmony case is superior, which might explain why it feels so good to hold.