Program for Mac OS X that will transfer songs from an iphone to MBP (BESIDES senuti!)

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MasterChief, Jun 12, 2009.

1. MasterChief macrumors member

I just got a new MBP and I installed senuti and clicked transfer songs but it said it couldn't find my itunes folder and now it won't let me transfer my songs (it says it reached the 1000 limit)....

Are there any other programs that will allow me to transfer my music from my iphone to itunes?

any help would be appreciated...thanks

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Could have sworn Senuti was free...

expod will do it. Look for it on Softpedia.

3. AmbitiousLemon Moderator emeritus

AmbitiousLemon

ipodrip was the first app of this type and seems to still be the best. Shame senuti is no longer free.

4. AreYouIn? macrumors 6502a

AreYouIn?

Does expod keep the name of the songs? I have used a program like these before and it names all the songs something like 1xgftjd985.mp3. I had to go through and find all the song names. Luckily i only had about 500 since it was a small nano. Now I have a much bigger amount of music. My hard drive crashed and there is no way I could get all of my songs.

5. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

Good thing I still have the free version on my computer! I always keep a copy of the dmg files for applications that I get. It does suck that Senuti isn't free.