Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michael31986

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
hey guys.

I use to have a program to copy songs from phone to mac but now it seems it's a trial. Which program is reliable and good? Thanks

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
Ehhmmmhh...ever tried iTunes? It's what most Mac users use,and it's totally free.
Sure, OK. :rolleyes:
If you have ever copied music FROM an iPhone to a Mac, using iTunes - Can you show us the secret process that allowed you to do that?
Apple doesn't make that easy (Don't steal music!)That's one of the reasons that something like CopyThing (formerly called iPod.iTunes), or other programs such as Senuti are still out there - which provide a method to import music from an iDevice to a Mac

Reactions: addamas

Stefan johansson

macrumors 65816
Apr 13, 2017
Sweden
The music i copied from my phone was synced automatically either with cord or through wifi sync,iCloud also work s fine. Of course,the files I synced where originally downloaded to the phone from iTunes Store. Syncing pirate downloads is not recommended if you use Apple products.

chscag

macrumors 601
Feb 17, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
There are several good third party apps that can move music from your iPhone to your Mac, however, they are not free. The one I use and like best is iMazing 2. There is also iExplorer and as mentioned above Senuti.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.