Program with PassThru?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ericksgotmac, Jan 10, 2009.

1. ericksgotmac macrumors regular

I'm looking to not convert any video or audio but simply use a PassThru option to copy over both Audio and Video streams from DVD's and such. I'm aware VisualHub has both but it can't create .MKV files for movies that contain .DTS audio. Does anyone know of a program that can do this? It doesn't matter if its Mac or Windows only. I just need something to help me build my all digital media library.

As far as I know .MKV is the only container that can have two audio tracks (english as track 1 and spanish as track 2) as well as subtitles within the container. So that is why I need .MKV output, so can anyone help me with this?

2. ericksgotmac thread starter macrumors regular

15 views and no help =\? Please, I need help building my digital media collection. I just want to create digital copies of all my movies with 100% exact quality as the physical copies in the least amount of time, I also need to either have when possible track 1 as English and track 2 as Spanish or at least track 1 English and spanish subtitles.

3. ericksgotmac thread starter macrumors regular