Programs do not start up when I restart.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ronmaverick88, Dec 24, 2008.

1. ronmaverick88 macrumors member

Hello I have several programs like Meterologist, GimmieSomeTune and Synergy. They are all supposed to be displayed in the menu but they do not start up whenever I restart the computer. I always have to click them manually to open them. At one point they all worked properly. I have everything updated and checked to start up when the system does but it does not. I do not remember when they stopped working properly.

This is my OS specs:
    [​IMG]

Again I am trying to get those programs to start up when the system does. When I manually start GimmieSomeTune and attempt to access it from the menu it just locks up. I have no idea what is wrong with GimmieSomeTune it is really worse than the other two because it just freezes up.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of them and everything. Like I said bot the mac and software are updated. Can someone please help me because I have ran out of ideas.

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Are they listed in...

System Preferences -> Accounts -> Login Items?

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]

3. ronmaverick88 thread starter macrumors member

Thank you that did fix the others but for some reason GimmieSomeTune still just locks up whenever i try to use it. I'm using Songbird and a extension for lyrics with that, i guess it will have to do.

4. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

I am not familiar with that app, so I can't help you with that, but maybe someone else can.

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]