Project Eternity - PC (Mac too) only isometric RPG from Obsidian on Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by chrmjenkins, Oct 11, 2012.

1. chrmjenkins macrumors 603

Oct 29, 2007

Obsidian (knights of the old republic 2, fallout new Vegas, etc) has a kickstarter for an isometric RPG a la classics like Baldur's gate. It's for Mac, PC and linux. The more people contribute, the more they will add to the game. I've already contributed $40 for the digital version and the first expansion. They're already at 2.7 million and shooting for at least 3.5 million with 4 days left. Definitely possible given how fast kickstarters gain in the last few days.

They're also adding a layer to their mega dungeon if their Facebook page reaches 20,000 likes.
  2. thejadedmonkey macrumors 604

May 28, 2005
    I got in on a $20 pledge a few weeks back. I must say, I'm very psyched for this game to be released, although knowing me I'll forget all about it until I randomly get an email saying "Here's your game!"
  3. iMacFarlane macrumors 65816

Apr 5, 2012
    Adrift in a sea of possibilities
    Wow. This looks really good. April of 2014? That's quite a haul.

Then again, I backed Wasteland 2, and it's due October 2013. Maybe I'll be done with Wasteland 2 by April . . .

I'm in. :D
  4. jlmcclellan macrumors member

Feb 19, 2008
    I backed this with $35 I believe recently. Definitely stoked. Didn't realize it'd be over a year until it came out though. That's alright, hopefully SimCity won't suck when it comes out in February and I'll be good for a year :p
  5. lewdvig macrumors 65816

Jan 1, 2002
    South Pole
    Thanks for the reminder. Guess I am in for $40 too.

I am all for devs that support Mac day one. Games are the ONLY reason I tolerate Windows in my house, the sooner I break that dependency the better!