Project hour tracking app.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by creator2456, Aug 26, 2007.

1. creator2456 macrumors 68000

creator2456

I have downloaded and used slightly an app that lets you add jobs and track the time you spend on a job, put in your hourly cost, and some other simple info.

I didn't use it much before, but I could use it again. I just can't remember what it is called. I am also pretty sure that it was freeware.

Does anyone know what I am talking about?

2. JOD8FY macrumors 6502a

JOD8FY

I'd recommend doing a search over at www.versiontracker.com. It might turn up what you're looking for.

Best,
    JOD8FY

3. creator2456 thread starter macrumors 68000

creator2456

I have been looking there and still don't see it. I just need to remember where I got it from. I know it was a list of "essential"/"cool" OS X Apps so i am looking through all of those.

If I find it, I will post it.

4. creator2456 thread starter macrumors 68000

creator2456

I am pretty sure that On The Job is what I am looking for. It is not freeware, but I don't see any limitations on the trial even though it says that purchasing the license removes the trial limitations.

Anyone know of a freeware app that does this same thing? I feel that $25 is a little steep for this app, but I will spend it if I find that I am using it often and there are no alternatives.