Project Managers help

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by rei101, Jan 6, 2015.

1. rei101 macrumors 6502a

Hi

I just finished a project for a client and everything went just fine. Now I would like to renew my certificate, get a bootcamp training and then the exam since I never took the actual certification back then in 2009. In my home country (Venezuela) was not needed but here in the US it is.

So...

Does anybody knows about a good online training I can get ASAP to include the certification in my resume to look for a new job?

Then, I have found a few trainings and one offers 35 PDU and another 45 PDU. What are the PDUs and why would be better to have 45 instead of 35 when the exam requires 35?

Thank you very much.

2. luvmymbpr macrumors regular

luvmymbpr

I assume you mean the PMP certification. The minimum hours requirement to take the test can be from anywhere cheap. PMStudy.com offers a cheap video training solution and minimum credits to take the test.

However, the test is not easy. It's a very, very hard test. You have to study for quite a while to prepare yourself. I studied for a few months before using a week long boot camp to review. Passed it on my first attempt. It was the hardest test I ever took, and I've taken plenty of tests in my life.