Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stockcerts

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
Pensacola, FL
One of my Execs is asking if there is a good projector that travels well and connects to the iPad for presentations. If anyone has a projector they can recommend...I would appreciate it!! Thanks!

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
One of my Execs is asking if there is a good projector that travels well and connects to the iPad for presentations. If anyone has a projector they can recommend...I would appreciate it!! Thanks!

I wish I had a smaller projector, but the Epson EX5200 works for me - also look at the sharp models, they are smaller

items:

1. many of the smaller "pocket" projectors are not bright enuf for a lights on situation
2. I use a logitech Z515 wireless bluetooth speaker - works perfectly
3. Use the ipad VGA adapter - the HDMI adapter will always cuts the speaker when coming out of sleep
4. I carry my pad, speaker, cables and projector in a large waterfield "Cargo" bag

about 200 presentations a year with this setup....

http://www.sfbags.com

Last edited:

lego batman

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2011
Austin
I wish I had a smaller projector, but the Epson EX5200 works for me - also look at the sharp models, they are smaller

I am in a similar boat, debating on what projector to use. how has the Epson EX5200 held up in travel and durability? any suggestions for Sharp? interested in a small projector as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.