Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

charlituna

macrumors G3
Jun 11, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
*Wi-Fi always connected when your out and about without logging in.

*Change the voice on Siri from male to female. Possible but only via languages like IOS6.

*Flat IOS7 design for Ibooks.

*Putting folders on the bottom bar (not possible from what I found).

*Automatic app updating again not found a way yet of doing this.

I will add more to the list later.

Flat design in iBooks is an app issue not iOS. And the rest already exist.

benji888

macrumors 68000
Sep 27, 2006
United States
*Wi-Fi always connected when your out and about without logging in.

*Change the voice on Siri from male to female. Possible but only via languages like IOS6.

*Flat IOS7 design for Ibooks.

*Putting folders on the bottom bar (not possible from what I found).

*Automatic app updating again not found a way yet of doing this.

I will add more to the list later.
Wifi: Always connected? It should automatically log you in. Once you log in at one place, as long as they have not changed their wifi settings/provider, wifi password, or router, it should automatically sign you in next time you go there. It does need to be woken from sleep and may need some seconds to do this.

Siri voices are still being worked on, more will come with new updates to iOS 7. These are new now: The new voices currently only support:
English (US and Canada)
French (All Regions)
German (All Regions)

iBooks: iBooks, Podcasts, Find Friends, Find iPhone, Remote, iTunes U, (Cards is discontinued), iWork apps, iMovie, iPhoto, these are all Apple apps that are not included with iOS 7, but are separate. Apple is still working on them, however, I would be surprised if iBooks would change much, don't recall seeing that in the keynote (if it was, someone post a link to the vid with the time stamp it shows at).

(iOS in the Car is part of iOS 7 promise, but won't be out until next year, probably with iOS 7.1 update)

I have no problem putting a folder in the bottom bar. You can't make a folder there, but, what is the big deal? Who promised this to you?

Settings>iTunes & App Store>Updates-On (under "AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS").

http://www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.