iPhone 6(S)(+) Promotion on the iPhone X from my provider.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nickpress, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Nickpress macrumors newbie

Hello guys!

Right now I have an iPhone 6. Still working great but very slow lol and take like 10 sec just to open apps and apps something quit when I scroll to fast. I was looking for the iPhone XR but my provider only have like 108$ / month plans with 100$ down payment.

They have a 400$ off promotion right now on the last year X. I can get this one for 179$ and a 78$ / month plans. On my side I not that much a power user. I use it for Facebook, Instagram, taking picture (love good picture) and light games.

I just don't want to go from 43$ /month to 108$. I got the iPhone 6 3 years ago at 43$ which was a good deal.

Thanks guys.

2. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

By the way, have you checked if battery performance management has been enabled (as well as the battery health) on your device?

3. Nickpress thread starter macrumors newbie

All good on that side. I'm still at 91% and it's not enabled right now. Can't believe my batterie is still at 91% haha. I still can do a full day if I don't game and I didn't change the batterie yet. Thanks for your reply.

4. akash.nu macrumors 604

akash.nu

If you’re feeling the pressure to upgrade then go for the X, no worries. You’ll be fine for another 4 years.

5. acorntoy macrumors 65816

The X will last at least as long as the 6, if not longer. Your admittedly not a power user and it’ll be a great affordable upgrade, I’d say go for it.

6. Nickpress thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks! I will probably do that