Prompt Visual Notification Light Pod for iPhone

Alchematron

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 22, 2007
Maui Hawaii

Until Apple adds a notification light to the iPhone, heres a desktop solution called the Prompt by Incipio

Really baffles me why Apple does not offer a notification light. Numerous times I have missed important calls, texts, and emails. And when I am expecting one, I have to constantly keep turning on the power button to see what I may have missed. Sound and vibrate notification does not always work. Geez, my flip phone from 2001 had a notification light that was super handy!

Description

The Prompt™ Visual Notification Pod is a desktop tool that delivers your mobile device notifications at a glance. Customized to the user, Prompt™ uses multi-colored glowing lights to communicate your emails, text messages, calendar appointments, incoming calls, and more. Use within 33 feet of your device to receive a notification visually without having to pull out your mobile device. Experience ultimate convenience while saving time and battery life with the Prompt™ Visual Notification Pod.

saphir

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
settings -> general -> accessibility -> under "hearing", there's an option for LED flash for alerts

newone757

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2011
settings -> general -> accessibility -> under "hearing", there's an option for LED flash for alerts
This is for if you've missed the original alert

Edit:: I've noticed a lot of people here have no idea how useful a missed notification led is. They always think people are talking about original, no missed, alerts

saphir

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
This is for if you've missed the original alert

Edit:: I've noticed a lot of people here have no idea how useful a missed notification led is. They always think people are talking about original, no missed, alerts
ah ok, gotcha!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.