Proof: Stripper poles and alcohol do not mix

L

Lau

:eek: That is such a horrible noise when she hits the deck. It makes my teeth go funny 'cause I know how that feels when you hit your head/face like that and it's horrible. Ow...

RedTomato

macrumors 601
Mar 4, 2005
.. London ..
I'm more suprised that the pole didn't fall over.

I helped with rigging one show that needed a pole setting up on the theatre stage. The rigging guy said it was an absolute nightmare to put in a freestanding pole that was strong enough / met heath and safely requirements without irreversibly damaging the stage.

These things aren't easy to do for temporary installs. (think about the leverage a fit 10 stone performance artiste can exert on the base.)

Mr. Durden

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2005
Colorado
Oh man, that is awesome! I friend of mine has a stripper pole in his "champaign room" in the basement and its amazing how women just cant stay off the thing. Especially with some alcohol in them. Ive seen so many nasty spills (gut wrenching funny every single time) like that its surprising noone has gotten sent to the hospital.

I do wish the video clip was a tad bit longer though. What happened when she fell? did anyone come help her out? did she just lay there? was she bleeding? I NEED TO KNOW!

ziwi

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2004
Right back where I started...
Nice - that was great. I wonder if someone greased the pole for kicks. I bet she thinks twice before doing that again...maybe not;)

How did someone put it above - "I love it when people doing stupid things get hurt" - spot on...

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
I don't know whether to be sad or glad that the video ended when it did...

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Mr. Durden said:
What happened when she fell? did anyone come help her out? did she just lay there? was she bleeding?
Haha, hopefully. It sounds mean, but it would add to the hilarity of the situation. :p

ziwi said:
Nice - that was great. I wonder if someone greased the pole for kicks. I bet she thinks twice before doing that again...maybe not;)
Maybe they should put a "Slippery When Wet" sign right on the pole..........and on the stripper.

jamone80

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2006
So Cal
that was pretty funny. what i wanna know is how old that lady was? i bet she was on vacation with the family and had one-to-many pina coladas...:D :D poor kids.

iAlan

macrumors 65816
Dec 11, 2002
Abstract said:
Oh no, the humour in the video is passed it's expiry date!!! :(
Judging by the performance so is the performer :p

P.S. - Maybe I can change 'Monkey' and 'Tree' in my sig below to 'Drunk Mums' and 'Stripping Polls' respectively