Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
flyingpenis_450x200.jpg

Want to disrupt a political rally? How about releasing flying penises.

Activists at a rally in Russia released the giant plastic phallus at a rally of Russian chess champion turned Kremlin critic, Garry Kasparov.

Mr Kasparov was addressing the rally when the remote-controlled flying penises flew through the room.

The device - which appeared to be a modified twin-rotor toy helicopter - caused an immediate commotion.
Metro [with VIDEO!]

:D

Consultant

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
I guess the k.g-b has ran out of money. Instead of nuke poison they turned to kids novelty gags.

Oh well, it's much better this way. Makes a world a better place.

There should be a law where all protests should use novelty gags. =p

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
It really is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Flying dildos at political speeches, how can it get any better??

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
I am having a vision of two such helicopters.

One as we have seen and the other of the female side of the house. Then having the male one chase the female one around the room. Now that would be funny! :)

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
I'm so over the banana... I think this should be the new mascot for the London picnic! :D

(I also thought it was a hat at first too) :eek:

Prof.

macrumors 603
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
ROFLCOPTER!!!

Does anyone speak Russian so we know what the guy was saying after the penis attack that made everyone laugh?

I thought it was a hat too.

MrSmith

macrumors 68040
Nov 27, 2003
Poor red-shirted guy. In the photo it looks as though it glansed off his head.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.